- 65,000 sq. ft. data center
- Tier III
- SSAE 16, HIPAA, PCI Compliant
- Multiple 10 Gb ports on campus
- Redundant multi-carrier network
- N+1 redundancy
- 8 Mw of power
Highlights of C7′s Granite Point colocation data center include:
Granite Point Colocation Data Center
The premier Tier III data center facilities in the Rocky Mountains, the Granite Point data center facilities offer world class colocation in one of the world’s most disaster safe regions.
Combined with low-cost power, a well-educated workforce and appealing lifestyle, many national and international companies are choosing C7′s data center facilities for colocation, disaster recovery and data backup.
C7′s Granite Point colocation data centers
• Tier 3 classification
• 65,000 square feet
• 36″ raised floor
• N +1 redundant infrastructure
• Redundant multi-carrier network
• SSAE 16, HIPAA, PCI Compliant
• 24×7 security and video surveillance
• 10 Gb ports on campus and between C7′s other data centers
Call to schedule a tour: (801) 822-5303
The Granite Point data centers are located at:
14944 Pony Express Dr.
Bluffdale, UT 84065