DATA CENTER CONNECTIVITY
- Multiple fiber optic carriers at each facility
- 10 Gb blended bandwidth offering
- Carrier neutral
- 10 Gb private network between facilities
- 24/7 monitoring / NOC
Highlights of C7′s connectivity and bandwidth solutions include:
Our data center facilities offer a carrier neutral, blended solution of tier 1 bandwidth providers and is redundant in our data centers, between our data centers and at the carrier level.
Having a carrier neutral, blended solution for your bandwidth is important. Some companies get great deals by going with a single bandwidth provider, but that presents a significant risk of downtime. If you lose your Internet connection with a single provider, your business is down. It could take hours or days to get your business back to normal – not to mention the customers you may lose. A blended bandwidth solution ensures high availability and continuous access to your data and Internet for you and your customers.
C7′s BGP Best Path Bandwidth Solution
Just as important as having a highly available connection to your data is making sure that you and your customers can access your data quickly and that your latency is minimal. Latency issues make it difficult to process data quickly over long distances. For companies making financial transactions or providing VOIP Internet telephone services, the issue of latency is critical and can make or break their business.
With C7’s blended bandwidth solution, you can expect very low latency data transfers. C7 does this by routing data through the fastest path amongst the tier 1 carriers rather than just routing through a single path. You are assured your data will always take the quickest route.
C7 Data Centers colocation facilities offer incredible connectivity and low latency for your data transfer. Please contact us for a data center tour and to learn more about our low latency data transfer and high availability connectivity solutions.
95th Percentile Calculation Method
C7 uses the following method to determine the 95th percentile usage calculation:
1. Measurements are taken once every second on both inbound and outbound traffic and graphed over a month’s time period.
2. The inbound and outbound traffic patterns are compared and the lesser of the two discarded.
3. The top five percent of volume usage throughput in the remaining traffic flow is then discarded leaving 95% of the traffic flow remaining.
4. The next highest measurement becomes the billable utilization for the entire month and is compared to the customer commit rate. Any overages from the base commit rate are billed to the customer at the base commit rate.